• M.Div. student at Lexington Theological Seminary
• Commissioned pastor at First Christian Church, Missoula, MT
• On ordination track
“After serving as a camp counselor for several years, I felt a call to ministry because I have seen injustice brought on by our society and Christianity as a whole. Instead of leaving the church, I thought it would be better to strive for change within. I look forward to continuing as a camp counselor and utilizing my background in theatre and healthcare in my ministry.”
• M.Div. Completed at The Seattle School of Theology and Psychology in 2015
• Seeking Ordination
• Youth Pastor at Northwest Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) – Seattle
Stephen (he/him) joined the staff of Northwest Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) Seattle in 2015. He has fourteen years of experience in youth and children’s ministry in Texas and Washington. He completed his Master of Divinity through the Seattle School of Theology and Psychology in 2015. He delayed seeking ordination for several years because of thyroid cancer and family changes. Along with being a youth pastor, Stephen is a full-time dad to two kids. Inside the church and out at camp, Stephen loves teaching kids about the love of God and neighbor. He holds a deep commitment to youth ministry. Stephen’s wife, Rachael, works as a Nurse Manager at Virginia Mason Medical Center. Together they and their two children live in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle.
• M.Div. Completed at The Seattle School of Theology and Psychology in 2010
• Commissioned; Seeking Ordination
• Associated Pastor at Queen Anne Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) – Seattle
Mary has been the administrator and pastoral assistant at Queen Anne Christian Church since 2017 and a member of the congregation since 2008. In 2010, she earned her Master of Divinity degree from The Seattle School of Theology and Psychology. She served as a pastoral intern at QACC and Kent First Christian Church. In May 2023 the Northern Lights Region’s Commission on Ministry joyfully approved Mary as a commissioned minister and she is now serving as Associate Pastor at Queen Anne CC while simultaneously being in-care on the path to ordination.